Call of the Wild
Time & Location
About the Event
Join the Ozark Natural Science Center for our annual Call of the Wild Celebration at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks in Fayetteville!
• Live Music
• Family friendly food
• Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy your meal on the great lawn while listening to music in a beautiful garden
• Activities and educational demonstrations throughout the garden
• Exciting silent auction items
• Fun raffle with ONSC shirts, hats, mugs, bumper stickers, and more items such as rose quartz rocks and jewelry
• Visit the butterfly house
Live music will be performed by the band Guta. They place an Ozark mix of Funk, Reggae and Rock. Come dance with us!
Please leave your furry friends at home.
Bring a blanket, lawn chairs, or come early grab one of the limited seats at a table (there will be about 100 chairs at tables on the terrace).
All guests will get a meal ticket and a raffle ticket. Adults over 21 years of age with a valid ID will get a couple drink tickets.
Overflow parking is in the field south of the garden.
Advance ticket pricing is good through, Thursday, May 30th at 5pm, after which time, at-the-door pricing goes into effect.
All proceeds go to benefit the Ozark Natural Science Center!
Thank you to our community partners and sponsors!