Flying into Fall
Time & Location
About the Event
Rain or shine, join us for an overnight family camp at the Ozark Natural Science Center! The two-day camp will be filled with interpretive hikes, hands-on activities, and fun for the whole family! Evening campfire fun with S'mores is sure to be a big hit for all! Bring your guitar and family-friendly stories to tell around the campfire. Registration is required due to limited space in the camp. Two options for overnight accommodations - climate-controlled lodges or primitive campsites. This camp is not suitable for children under 5 years of age or pets.
No refunds or transfers to other programs after August 31st.
- Child Ticket (5-13 years old)$25$250$0
- Adult Ticket (13+ years)$40$400$0
- Lodging & Meals for 2-3$55$550$0
- Lodging & Meals for 3-4$75$750$0
- Lodging & Meals for 4-6$95$950$0
- Campsite-Flying Into Fall$0$00$0