Ozarks at Night Guided Hike
Time & Location
About the Event
Gather your friends and/or family and pitch your tent for a safe and exciting overnight stay at ONSC! Book a private, guided night hike for your group where you will learn about amazing nocturnal creatures as you explore the trails and share some s'mores around a campfire under our pavilion.
Arrival and departure is as follows:
- 5-8 pm - Tent and campsite setup
- 8-10 pm - Guided night hike, s'mores and campfire
- 8-10 am - Fresh coffee and departure
- $45 reserves your time slot. This includes a campsite and two tickets for a private, guided hike (the campsite fee included in your reservation and covers campsite maintenance and housekeeping of private lodge bathroom)
- Additional guests may be added at $10 each
- Children under the age of 4 are free with a paying adult
- To add more guests, contact ONSC by phoning our office (479.202.8340) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wear sturdy shoes for your comfort and bring a reusable water bottle
Please do not bring weapons, alcohol, glass or pets on this hike or to our campus. Food may be stored in the lodge, so as not to attract animals.
Due to the limited availability of our guided hikes, all tickets must be paid for prior to the event. No refunds or transfers to other hikes or events. Thank you for your understanding!
PayPal will process your payment without a PayPal account.
ONSC is committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors and follows all state directives and recommendations for indoor and outdoor gatherings, including the use of cloth face coverings, physical distancing, hand hygiene, and enhanced cleaning protocols.
To support efforts to contain the spread of Covid-19 and adhere to Arkansas state directives, we are limiting the attendance of our events to 50 or fewer guests.
Please do not attend an ONSC event if you:
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 5 days
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
ONSC welcomes out-of-state visitors, children, and small groups. Please take extra precautions and consider your health risks if you:
- Are an individual who is 65 years of age or older
- Are an individual of any age with underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or weakened immunity
International or “hot spot” out-of-state visitors must abide by the AR Department of Health guidelines found here.
- Sold OutOzarks at Night Guided Hike$45$450$0
- Sold OutOzarks at Night add'tl family$20$200$0